The life of an adventure journalist seems awfully glamorous from afar. Getting paid to travel the travel the world and adventure 24/7. What’s not to love, right?
Three prolific Boulder-based adventure writers – Jayme Moye, Avery Stonich and Cameron Martindell – tell us what’s right and wrong about this common impression of the craft.
- Writer’s block and Jayme’s incessant bird petting
- Avery’s first byline in Outside Mag!
- Cameron’s insane number of extracurricular activities
- Getting a toddler on a snow bike
- Supporting your significant other in a life of poverty… we mean, ADVENTURE!
A big thanks to our sponsors at Upslope Brewing Company and our awesome hosts at The Studio Boulder.